We’re excited to welcome you back! Heaven Massage & Wellness is taking every precaution to safely resume providing you service and relief during these difficult times as we take steps towards re-opening our doors.
As we move towards re-opening, we want to assure you that your safety and health are our top priority. To meet requirements from both the City of Los Angeles and the Center for Disease Control, we have taken extra measures to ensure social distancing and sanitizing protocols are followed. When we open, we want you to feel as secure as possible that we have taken every step to ensure your safety and comfort.
Out of an abundance of caution, we have implemented extensive cleaning protocols. Additionally, we have limited our capacity inside our store, temporarily reduced staff, and installed hand sanitizing stations at both our entrances and around any waiting areas. We are closely following guidelines from various organizations. We understand this is an uncertain time, and while some of these measures will be temporary, Heaven Massage is committed to keeping you and our therapists as safe as possible, and as federal guidelines and state mandates evolve, so will we. We’re in this for the long haul, and your comfort and health is our first priority.
We ask our therapists to stay home if they begin feeling ill, are symptomatic, or have had any possible exposure to COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding if our schedules change, and we ask the same of our guests. If you are feeling unwell, let us know, and please stay home and stay safe. There will be no penalty.
If you are accompanied to your appointment, we ask the members of your party not receiving service to remain in the car to ensure we maintain limited capacity.
Temporarily, we will be stopping valet service and our self-serve tea station.
Here are some other steps we are taking to ensure Heaven Massage will be safe to re-open:
– Masks are required at all times during your visit.
– Wellness screenings upon arrival for symptoms and fever for our guests and staff, as well as new, secure contact forms to provide contact tracing assistance.
– All guests must sign a COVID-19 waiver before receiving service.
– HEPA Certified Air Filters in each massage room, as well as in our lobby.
– Physical distancing guidelines identified to easily follow for our therapists and guests.
– Hand sanitizing stations installed throughout the premises.
– Fresh bedding, pillows, heating pad covers between every client.
– Extra cleaning protocols to keep our spa sanitized throughout the day in all areas of our store, in addition to our extensive daily cleanings.
It is the mission of Heaven Massage to create the best experience possible for you, especially during these challenging times. We will update our guidelines and availability as state and local ordinances change. If you would like more information on how to best protect you and your loved ones at this time, please visit the CDC website for personal protection (https://www.cdc.gov/
coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent- getting-sick/prevention.html) or the County of Los Angeles website (https://covid19.lacounty.gov/ ) for information on testing, reopening, and additional resources.
*Guidelines are subject to change based on the guidance. We reserve the right to decline service to any guest who does not pass our COVID-19 wellness check, or who displays symptoms of COVID-19. Those who are declined may reschedule their service for a later date to no penalty.